Older posts are in a list on the left or at the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tin Box Case No. 2

I had some other spare paracord and an old tobacco tin so I decided to tie another case. The OD paracord is poly instead of nylon, but the tan is nylon. For the spine or edge of the case I used a double cobra weave. I put in a couple of extra lengths of cord through the middle of the double cobra weave to make it wider to comfortably fit the tin box. Then I used the extra cord from the edging to weave the sides. The last thing I did was tie a single strand star knot to act as a button for closure. This design was mostly inspire by this project by Stormdrane.

No comments:

Post a Comment