Older posts are in a list on the left or at the bottom of the page.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Halter for Horse Part 2

So here is a project I completed a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have time to take pictures of it in my shop, but I did go out one evening and get pictures of it on the horse. I think this make it look better and actually show its useful purpose. I used only 8 strand braids and 4 strand braids. It took about 200' of paracord. The paracord I used was some kind of blue camo with a reflective tracer. In the future I am going to try to make several of these halters and sell them. I used a couple of Spanish ring knots and a Turks head knot to connect some of the braid as well as make it aesthetically appealing. This project was very similar to the neck rope I made, only more advanced with the complexity.